I got myself a Crop-A-Dile with some of my birthday money! YESSSSS!
And if you don't know what that is, well too bad for you uncrafty person!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Crop-A-Dile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I got myself a Crop-A-Dile with some of my birthday money! YESSSSS!
And if you don't know what that is, well too bad for you uncrafty person!
8 comments:
I know what it is, I know what it is....... I think I know. Ok, I don't have a clue, but I think you could hurt yourself with it if your weren't careful.
Dad
Megan, I love my crop-a-dile. I feel an addiction coming on. I may need your help. Help me!!! Studpid Hobbies!
Love that count down Megan!!!
Kellie, you don't have time for hobbies!
ok, love the count down. It's good to see some one just as obsessed as I am. Did hollie tell you about the time I told the entire relief society in my lesson that I had a new boyfriend named Edward. Yes, I did.
I am going to admit that I did not know what a crop a dile was, but I just watched a 7 minute clip on youtube and one i am now an expert and two I HAVE TO HAVE ONE. thanks for sharing the info.
Kellie! - We totally need to get together again. I love to make cards, we'll be so fancy with our crop-a-diles!
Thanks guys. I am a little obsessed about those books. I try not to think about it too much because I can't wait! I'll probably be starting school mid Aug. so I'll have to read fast. But I'll probably have the book read in two days anyways.
Jyl - I'll have to watch that clip. I need to be an expert! Did you see I added you to my list of "blogs I read". Hope you don't mind, but I officially stalk you.
no I don't mind, in fact, your going on mine.
Awe....we're all friends now:) How cute is that?
Post a Comment