Well Ryan started harassing me via texting, telling me I was not doing a very good job of updating my blog! I just don't have a whole lot to post about.
* I do have one big announcement, but mostly family reads this and everyone knows about the arrival of baby Morgan!!!! Here she is! I love this picture.
* My neighbor above me left me a little St. Paddy's surprise. Well it wasn't pretty! He came home about 11:30 Sunday night and proceeded to throw up on the patio above me!! GAG!! And no, he didn't throw up OVER the patio, but on the patio, the patio with wooded slats. Did i mention he THREW UP on the patio above me. Anywho, it (the puke) proceeded to seep through the cracks, to MY PATIO!!!! Those of you who truly know me, know I have a very weak stomache and can gag just thinking about throwing up! Anywho, don't be mistaken to think it didn't cross my mind to take a picture of the horrid sight for blogging use. I just didn't think anyone would forgive me.
* Hmm...what else.
*Smokey left me a hairball on the floor two days ago.
*Wow..I'm on a roll!
* I just got done eating a frozen baby ruth that was stashed away in our freezer from Halloween. Needless to say, I've been doing a bad job of keeping up with my "lifestyle" change. The new and healthier me is in hibernation. I need a little motivation. I've been eating really healthy, ok 85% of the time, but I have no motivation to work out alone!
* I just got the new version of Photoshop put on my computer!!!! YES! I'm loving it and it is FIERCE!
* I made plans with Kell-e (what about the bab-e!) earlier! We are having ourselves a little card making party! Woop woop! This should be hilarious. With Kellie, you are guaranteed a good time, even if she quit drinking pepsi. Lots of photos to come for that one! I think we'll make some cards with her new moto about life. But you have to ask Kellie about that, I'm not allowed to say it.
* Well that about it for now. Maybe I'll have pictures from Easter. I've been invited to Leah's mom's house. Kellie is soooooo jealous!
Friday, March 21, 2008
another round of babbling...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
just stopping by to say I Love You Meg while I'm holding baby Morgan:) Mom
Whoop whoop.....Megan you crack me up! Wish I was going to be there. Kellie is a guaranteed good time. Even when she's in a bad mood:0 Love ya Kellie Belly.
OH Megan!!!! On Monday I'm starting the South Beach Diet. It's suppose to help with craving carbs....like the candy and sweets and crackers. Also, suppose to clean out my pancreas. I can't wait, I'm so pumped!!!! I got the book from the library, and then got all the food I needed today for the next two weeks. I'm trying to talk Ryan into doing it with me. Let me know if you are in! It will be awesome! They say belly fat is the first to go....yeehaw!
Whatever, when I am in a bad mood, I am even funnier. You all are just jealous because you wish you had that talent.
Anyway, Megan, I knew you had a lot to blog about. You go, girl!!!!
That is so cool, that you blogged about me. You WILL have funon Wednesday. ( Oh crap! the pressure is on.)
Lastly, I am jealous of your Easter Plans. Who can I chase around the room now? Bummer!
I meant fun on, not funon...that is like funions or something. sorry.
Hey, I just realized that we are hanging out on your actual birthday! That is so cool! I am so excited!!
holy cow, megan, look at your profile views!! Sweet. I think Hollie has been playing with mine because I went up by 30 just in one night.
Hollie said it was your birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday. And if she was wrong you have a sucky sister inlaw. love you hollie
Hey Kellie - Check it out! I am over 200 profile views!
Thanks Jyl! She was not lying to you. I'm an old maid!
You are NOT old!! Ask Jyl, she tells me everyday how old I am.
Post a Comment