So Hollie tagged me, but it took me a little whilte to think of some things that aren't completely obvious about me. So here we go...
1. I can be exhausted but will still stay up to watch any episode of the Simpsons, Family Guy, Seinfeld or Unwrapped.
2. I have a CREEPY bump under my skin on my right arm. It's right under the surface and almost feels like a disk, and it's the size of a small pea. I swear it solidified spider venom. If I wasn't terrified of knives and needles, I'd have a doctor cut it out just so I could see what it is.
3. When I shop, I could spend all my time in the isle with pens, notebooks, planners or any boxes for organizing. Really, I have to fight myself not to buy 15 different planners a year. If I could just get a shopping spree to The Container Store I would be in heaven.
4. I might be double joined at the hip. When I worked out with Stefanie she would get all weirded out because I can touch my nose to the ground when I lean forward in the butterfly stretch. Does that make sense? I'm sure ppl that aren't double jointed can do that too, right?
5. When I was little my imaginary friend was a Gremlin! That movie terrified me, and going to be bathroom used to scare me. I just always knew that one was hiding behind the shower curtain. So my friend, who's name I forget, lived in the bathroom and was the nicest Gremlin ever!
6. I could eat fruit all day, every day. Especially grapefruit!
7. I'm addicted to undershirts. I don't think I've ever gone a day without one since High School. That why I Love Shade Shirts.
8. I have very small ear canals. I try to save my ear wax for Ryan but he rejects all the nice things I do for him!
9. I HATE COTTON. I can get bad migraines, and I despise taking the cotton out of a new Tylenol bottle. In fact, I refuse to touch it. Either Leah takes it out for me, or I have to use a pen to get it out and it gives me the chills to do that. HA!
10. Worst Childhood Memory: I had stitches in my leg and Ryan and Brandon would chase me around the house with a spoon and tell me they would cut open my stitches with it! A SPOON! Stupid Monty Python and the Holy Grail gave them that idea. I would either run crying to Chelley or Mom. Maybe Ryan was so mean because I tried to hit him in the head with a hammer. "Get me my water!!"
Well, I don't have many people to tag, so sorry Kellie. I guess you are it!
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
My first tagging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You know, I think you may be mistaken about the chasing you with a spoon memory. I have no memory of that. I do however remember always sending you to your room right after mom would leave the house though. I always held the philosophy to stop the fights before they started. And by sending you to your room was the quickest way to stop a fight!
I only knew of 7 of the 10 but I do remember her running to me over the stitches, Ryan:) Love You, Mom
1. Hummmmm
2. Are you sure it's not from an Alien abduction? I think you should get that checked out.
3. Ahhh. the Container Store. I've only seen it from a distance. Next time I'm in Denver we need to go!
4. Yeah, normal people can't do that!
5. Did you friend ever get water on him?
6. You must be very regular!
7. I'm totally the same way. Before shade it was these nasty white shirts.
8. That is just gross! Did you know Mckenzie has that too.
9.Cotton???? Are you for real?
10. I totally believe it and your Mom remembers it! although I've never heard that story I have heard the hammer one:)
This was fun. Oh, and that pictures makes me look like I really have robbed the cradle since I'm Rachelle's age........sad. Cute picture though. I've never seen that one before.
Wow, Megan! I feel like we have bonded or something. Thanks for the tag! Did I tell you that I got peed in the eye the other day trying to potty train John. Maybe that will be one of my ten things.
Can you tag people back or is that illegal?
nasty, did it burn?
no, it just made my life more glamorous than it already is....
that's hot.
well, it was more warm, than hot.
at least it didn't make it into your mouth......wait, did it? hummmmm, maybe I don't want to know.
oh no, there were angels looking out for me on that one.
Post a Comment