Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Card

One of my favorite clients at work just had a new baby. She has a 3 yr old daughter that I've been photographing since she was 3 months. Anywho, I love this family and made her a card. Every time Leah sees a card that I've made she goes on and on about how I should sell them. It's really just a hobby. Here it is!


As you can see, you don't flip it open, but slide out the inside to read.

Whoala! Done and done.

8 comments:

kellie said...

Megan, can you come out here and help me make some of those. I am in a card swap and I suck at making cards. That was is so cool.

P.S. We have an open-open door policy with visitation.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm........why does that card remind me of that game we once plaid at Kellie's? It was dirty word upwards I believe right?

Anonymous said...

I meant to say PLAYED not PLAID. Now I am starting to spell like Hollie.

Hollie said...

RUDE!!!! Wait is that how you spell that?

Anyway, Megan....I love it!!! How in the heck did you do that?

Behind the Lens said...

Hollie - How did I do it? Very carefully! Lots of measuring. It was kinda a pain in the butt and I'm too anal about my cards. Basicly just a pocket and I cut a paper to fit the inside. I should do a step by step next time.

Ryan - I don't recall, I would never do something like that.

Kellie - oooo! We should totally have a Card making party! Done!

kellie said...

yay!,A card making party!! I have spring break the week of the 17th (that's in Mach). Whitch (just kidding) which means no preschool, we can make cards, eat healthy food, and listen to Bon Jovi....what do you say? I may have to throw in a Pepsi or two, it's a weakness.

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, Meg! Love You and miss you! Mom

Jyl & Andy said...

I thought I was good at cards, but now I think I'm going to retire. All my cards now look like crap. Oh, and you totally crack me up. My favorite entry is your free translation one. If I am having a bad day I just read that and I'm happy again. That is not a joke, Yes, I am that big of a dork. Oh, this is hollie's friend jyl if you haven't figured that out by now.