Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Happy Kitty"

Smokey is a happy girl right now. Back at Christmas when I was working my butt off and working some major overtime, I decided to buy my kitty a special treat! It's embarrassing actually. But this cat LOVES her some fresh water! Anyways, Leah and I kept catching Smokey on the counters drinking water in the sink, or she was crawling all over me in the morning until I got up to get her water. Anywho, I gave in and got her this... ( I know its pathetic)


*sigh* I know what you are thinking. But Smokey has limited days left on this Earth and I must spoil her! This my friends, is the petmate! :) It keeps a cycle of water going for her at all times and there is a handy dandy filter in there. Filtered water people! Look how happy she is. Anyways, I'm posting about this now because its new. The last one kept leaking all over my bathroom counter so I took it back to WalMart and exchanged it. It's been out of commission for a while, but Smokey is back to the good life.

Not only that.....

The sweet and lovely Ryan and Hollie got me this for my birthday :) Smokey gets to enjoy it more then I do. Thanks guys! I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love it! Am I being grateful enough?

4 comments:

kellie said...

A happy kitty is a less psycho kitty. I wish they had some of those water things for the kids. That would be awesome. No more cups all over the place.

Hollie said...

Yeah, I guess that's good enough. It is perfect though. Before I sent it and had it on top of my fridge. Every time I would see it the song Psycho Killer would come into my head by the Talking Heads. Although, I would change the words to Psycho Kitty.

Anonymous said...

That is one spoiled psycho kitty:)
Love You! Mom

Anonymous said...

As Kellie said - A happy kitty is a less psycho kitty. - money well spent. Dad