Why can't we all just be like mom and patiently check my blog everyday, and NOT leave messages on my cell complaining about my lovely blog. Just kidding....RYAN!
Ok...so I've been slacking, I'm busy though! I was going to post about all the snow we kept getting and that was long ago. Plus I only took pictures on my cell phone and can't find my little thingy that uploads the pictures from my cell to my computer. Never the less, I need to deal with the fact that I don't always NEED a picture to blog.
Anywho! Does everyone like my new background? Be honest! Kellie and Jyl like it :)
So its been crazy, my roomie's mom is in the hospital. I was there all last night, long story, heart problems. She is better but they don't know whats been happening.
Leah and I have been shooting like crazy. We had a session with some kiddos on a farm.....SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I cut out the kiddos, but look how cute these animals are!!
You have no idea the will power not to grab that puppy and run...I love love love huskies.
We just photographed a little 1 yr old on Wed. morning, pictures were awesome, we HAD a family shoot tomorrow morning that just got canceled, and then we have a High school senior we're photographing tomorrow night. And we have a couple coming up in June :) I wish I could show you guys all these pictures, but you'll see when we get a website going. Doesnt feel right to post them on my blog just to say, "Look what I can do!!"
Ok, thats all Folks.



6 comments:
You have to have a picture blog....you're a photographer:) I know what you mean though. I like having a picture every time I post. Yeah, it would be weird to post those pictures. Although, you have permission to post any of Mckenize you take this summer:)
cute, cute pictures! Sorry to hear about Leah's Mother--hope all is well! I do like your background--looking forward to seeing Jyl's version in cake on her blog:) Love You Meg! Mom
Sweet baby animals!! That is cool that business is picking up!
What a minute, what is wrong with a blog post that says..."Look what I can do?" What are you saying?
I think the title should be "Look what I can do! Look what I can do!!!" Saying it two times makes all the difference.
Megan!!!! I love your new background!!!!!!!! Super cute!!!! Are you excited for the trip??
COME ON. WE NEED MORE POSTS! MAYBE SOME MORE POT TOO!
Post a Comment