F.Y.I.
I haven't kissed a girl
ask Ryan, he put me up to it!
"I kissed a girl, and I liked it" is from a song
No worries people, I haven't kissed a girl and I like boys
Everyone just seems a little worried
Just a J-O-K-E!!!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
For the record...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've tried really hard not to like that song...but I secretly do. Okay, now it is not so secretly. I just have to be careful not to listen to it when my kids are around. Caleb and Eva would start singing it instantly!
okay, so I'll admit, I was like, really? But, you know me, I am so gullible. But then, I was like "oh I get it" and "you are funny". So we know you didn't kiss a girl, Megan.
BTW. why did you need a screwdriver and what possessed you to drive 30 minutes to get one? Just my luck, you finally come and visit and I am gone. So it goes. Sad for me.
whatever...you totally kissed a girl.
You really need to update this thing so we can see how school is going!!!
"Sigh" It's still here:( No new news! "Sigh" :0 I Love You
Mom
Post a Comment