Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Five.....

Hollie tagged me...


Ten years ago I was...

1. I was 14 years old!!!

2.I was on summer break, I was about to start my Freshman year!! No more uniforms!!!

3.I kissed a girl, and I liked it.

4. I was always at my friend Ashley's house swimming with Nicole and Joann, until they all became alcoholics.

5. I had a crush on some loser called Dustin


Five things on today's 'to do' list... (Monday's List)
1. Call arapahoe college to make sure my loan was processed
2. start apartment hunting!!! Auggg..
3. Work on a Logo for a friend that hired me
4. FINISH BREAKING DAWN! Hollie kicked my butt and finished it yesterday
5. clean, clean, clean

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. yogurt
2. fruit fruit and more fruit
3. PB&J or PB&Honey sandwiches
4. fat free pudding, yum-o!
5. cereal


Five things I would do if I was a millionaire...

1. Pay for school, hello! No loans, but if I had that much money I'd probably go to a better school, or be lazy and not work, but thats boring and a waste of money.
2. Pay off what I could of family debts
3. Buy a better car, gas efficient
4. I'd probably go nuts and buy tons of studio and photography stuff
5. Buy and house and get some doggies!!!

Five places I have lived...

1. Dodge City, KS
2. Manhattan, KS
3. Missoula, MT
4. Englewood, CO
5. Littleton, CO


6 comments:

kellie said...

Megan, you kissed a girl and you liked it? For real or are you just kidding? I do like that song unfortunately, but it is so dang catchy.

Rachelle said...

Please tell me that girl you kissed was a dog! :) And of course you'd pay for our school debt right? We would just need a quarter of your million. :)

kellie said...

okay, I get it.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Behind the Lens said...

Eww...Ry!! See, now you just took it way to far. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

So #3 was you kissed a girl and #4 was that you were always at your friends ashleys house, you didn't do too much to hide that one did you.

Also if you were a millionaire you would 'pay off what you could of family debts', since I guess millions would quite be enough, so who do you owe more than a million dollars too? dad?