Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I hate being an adult...

My first semester tuition at ACC...
$575.15 dollars

My books for only 6 credit hours of class!!!...
$213.09 (gulp)

One half way decent looking ID...
FREE

Completing EVERYTHING before classes start...

Priceless



Ok..so what are some lessons learned here. Next time,
1. apply for my loan for Fall AND Spring, not just Fall :(
2. Apply for FASFA next year right after I get my tax information, instead of the last day before the deadline
3. Register for classes sooner and buy books sooner, so I don't have to purchase NEW ones.
4. Well thats it.

3 comments:

kellie said...

Oh megan! You are so grown up!!!!!!

Post that id picture, why don't ya!

Good Luck in School and don't forget to give your teachers apples the first day, so you can get the "sucking up to them" out of the way!

Hollie said...

Good Luck Megan, it's going to be awesome! You'll be so happy that you did it. Remember you always have a weekend getaway!!! I'll cook for you:)

Rachelle said...

Congrats Meg! Look what you have learned without even going to college! You're smarter already!