Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ewww....

I have a Cankle...or is it C-ankle....or K-ankle?

Either way, my ankle is huge and disgusting. I think I'm falling apart. My friend from work (Brandi), we have started walking at night. There is a wicked awesome pond/lake thingy right between us, its one mile around the lake/pond. Anywho, our first night was very successful, we did two miles, but my heel on my left foot had been hurting all that day. Reguardless, I still walked, I was fine. The next day we went only one mile. When we started walking, I grabbed a leave off a tree, we were walking, talking, I ripped it to shreds. I just do that, don't know why. Half way through that first mile my hand starts tightening up and my palm starts itching. Needless to say, we stopped at a mile and I got some medicine from Target. Back to my Cankle...We were supposed to walk again last night, but I noticed my ankle on my left foot felt weird. It was huge! Eww...
Brandi's husband is a massage therapist, I don't know exactly what he did, but he looked at it for me, felt around and told me I probably tore a muscle. I really don't know :(
I was going to post a picture of it, but honestly, Eww again for the 3rd time, I just couldn't do it.

On to more news....
I am officially registered for classes!!!! My first semester is going to be a light one...
Mon. and Wed. I will be in English from 6-8:15 and Thurs. I will be in Graphic Design from 7-9:45...Thats P.M. people!!! I think the 9:45pm will be a small challenge, but I'm better at night then morning. I start Aug. 18th. Yippy!

Last but not least....Breaking Dawn is coming out this weekend!!!! YESSS!!!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Awe...poor you. Well, I have a wicked awesome couch for us to sit on all weekend and read. I can't wait!!!! I can fell around on your cankle too it you would like:)

Rachelle said...

I want a picture of that cankle!! :)