What do you think?
Here have been my reactions:
1. People like it
2. People didn't notice (yellow! I cut off 8 inches)
3. Someone thought I just highlighted my hair....ONLY!
4. People didn't recognize me


This is the first time (in a loonnnggg time) that I have cut my hair and 100% loved it! The girl that cut it, kept saying "Holy crap you have a lot of hair". She even used a few choice words when washing and trying to comb out my hair. Well welcome to my world I say!
I didn't ask her to thin my hair out, she just kinda took it upon herself to do it, I would have told her no if i knew, but she did a really good job and it's a whole lot cooler now :)
Monday, July 21, 2008
Here it is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Looks very good. Did you sell all the hair that they cut off? BOC comes tomorrow. Dad
It looks great! I Love it!!!! You'll have to help me figure out what to do with mine:) It makes you look younger! Love You Lots! Mom
It looks great! I realize that I never chimed in on the other post where you had your options. I meant to because I'm sure you would value the opinion of someone you've never met. I really like #9 but this cut suits you very well (again, spoken like an expert when I haven't ever seen you in person!).
This is turning out to be one crazy comment.
For girls with thick hair (I include myself in this group)...thinning shears are your friend!
Love it! I'm glad you like it. It looks really cute. Now could you take a picture of it after you have fixed it? I'd love to see it without the finger combing. :)
Yeahh....Working on that. Mom thought my hair was wet!! I was like...umm...no. Just really Oily. Yuck! I can't help it, don't tell me I'm the only Traylor with hyper oily skin.
New pictures will be coming soon!! Someday..you know how i work.
It looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person for the midnight book thingy. We are going to have so much fun! I can't wait!
I LOVE IT!!! It looks awesome! YOU are awesome!!
Did you get your hair cut or something? Only 6 more days until the next Twilight book comes out!
I just cut like 3 inches off my hair a few days ago too! I thinned quite a bit of it out too as my hair is pretty thick. Of course I did this all myself with hair scissors and a razor blade as I'm too cheap to pay someone to cut my hair. You should totally cut your own hair too, its easy! On average I cut my hair twice a year, say at $15 a cut. Thats $30 a year. In 10 years thats $300 freaking dollars! Think about what you could do with all that money! Also if I don't wash my hair everyday you can easily notice because its so oily so your not the only one.
BTW- It looks good.
Post a Comment