
Ok people. I haven't started school and I'm already worried. Yes, its stupid. I once had my speech teacher tell me that if I wasn't such a perfectionist (basicly telling me that I was too anal) that I would do better in class. I was like WHAT!!! I'm pretty much the laziest person I know, not to mention that I procrastinate like nobody's business, I am not a perfectionist.
AHHH....anywho
I pride myself (just a tiny bit) on being.....hmmm....somewhat computer savvy. I had some mad skills with Photoshop, so I've been told. I had to take a test for my college classes. Basicly I need to test out of MGD101 to take MGD105. I'm assuming most of the human population can test out of the 101 class. It tests you on your basic knowledge of Macs. Hello! I work with Macs on like a daily basis! Me..I'm like "this is gonna be cake!"
You have to had a 70% or above to test out of the class....
What did I get??
70%
WHAT!! I'm highly disappointed and shocked!! I BARELY tested out of that class. *Sigh* I've never been good at taking tests...too much pressure. Keep your fingers crossed for the rest of my college life.
:(
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Lets think about this....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh Megan, you can do it! Like college tests really know how it is done in the real world.
We are off to Winter Park tomorrow. Don't you want to come? We will probably have some stories to match your stories.
What is the big deal. If you score 70%, 85% or a 100% you still get to skip the class. Be happy because a 70% is far far better than a 69%. Dad
AAAHHHHH Meggie doo. I cursed you with a bad case of nerves and no self confidence, why don't my children inherit my good traits--wait--do I have any of those:(:):):)
You will go awesome in school, Meg. You already know the stuff you just have to put it to practice on THEIR programs. For you---piece of cake!!!!
Love You, Mom
Post a Comment