Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm BACK!!!!

Hi there Friends!!
So it seems like I've been gone for a while (since Aug.10th to be exact)....ya, sorry bout that. I figured I should give into the heavy sighs from my mom and evil texts from Ryan about updating my blog!
Ok...well I have a pretty good excuse! I'M BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving...
Working...
Driving...
School...
More Driving...
Sleeping...
and the occasional frozen dinner thrown in there.

Although, today was quite exciting....
So I get up this morning and my gas gage dings for me to fill up! Well that doesn't scare me, it dings all the time! Just ask Ryan...seriously, every time he's in the car it dings. Anywho, I was pretty high on my miles for my tank, but I just said a little prayer and started on my way. I DO make it to work, safe and sound. Work ends at 6:00 and I hop in my car and start heading off to the local Target. I pass gas station number one, less then a block from my work, and I start sputtering!! Its too late to flip my car around, so I turn the corner, coast my way to the mexican resturant beside the gas station and Whua-la! Crisis solved. I did have to buy myself a little 1 gallon tank, but thank goodnesss I was close to the station. Good thing I said my prayer this morning! :)

P.S. I saw Twilight last night....but don't ask. It's too devistating. I did laugh alot though, just not for the right reasons.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh....dad is going to be so mad at you. Always fill up when you hit 1/4 tank left. Always, especially in the winter. You never know when you will get caught in a freak snow storm or run off into a ditch and have to wait for like 3 days while police and K9 units track you down.

kellie said...

Yay!! Megan's back!!! So what if you weren't close enough to the gas station per se and then it was snowing and you would have to be like the vegetarian vampires and eat animals to stay alive. It would be like if the bad vampires came after you and the good vampires couldn't save you. Or it would be like if your good vampire boyfriend couldn't stop sucking the venom out of your arm while staring into the air with his crazy eyes..................per se.

Megan, 1/4 OF A TANK!!! Pretend that the light is on and your car is sputtering and get to the gas station!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WooHooooo!So glad that you decided to talk to us again! I should have sighed a long time ago.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

and I am glad you did not get stranded with no gas. always better to be prepared:)
Love You, Mom

Anonymous said...

Gas in the winter in Denver is very very important. DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!!!! (I'm not mad, just making a point) Your prayer was answered by the little dinging noise but you didn't listen so you had to buy a one gallon gas can and had to walk a short ways for gas. Next time don't pass up any gas stations and as Ryan said, when it gets to a 1/4 of a tank, you need to buy gas.

Dad

Rachelle said...

Wow! I don't even have to say anything! You got 4 mini-lectures right there. Teach you to post on your blog. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

oooops there she goes again! I Love You! See you soon!
Mom

kellie said...

Megan, you lied!!! You are not back. Love your purse, by the way. Are you a vampire per se and is that why we never see you anymore?

Hollie said...

Is that why you wanted the "Red" purse? Ok, it's time to update....I finally did!