¡Brandon y Paula me consiguieron esto en Columbia! Yo lo adoro. Decidí asir mi cámara y sacar fotografía. Yo no trabajo hoy. ¡Sí!
Good luck with that one. I went to freetranslation.com. Suckas!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
You've Got Mail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
COLOMBIA with an "O"..... COLOMBIA...... please....
hahhaaha!!!
im really glad that u like it. We were trying to give u something really nice and special .....
Ur spanish is really good Megan im proud of u !!! :) muah!!! ahhahha!!!
i didnt go to a web page for my translation so .... im sorry for my English ...... u are the one that needs good luck to undertand this ..... ahhahahaha
take care "lost of love and kisses 2" MuAh!!
Now Megan, that wasn't very nice!
Didn't you have one that looked like that in Dodge? I thought you had one similar that you hid in the ceiling tiles of the basement and hid your "special oregano", lighter and zig zag wrappers in.
Don't worry, paula gets mad at everyone for spelling colombia wrong, me included.
Megan, le recuerdo que cuando usted estaba en el amor con que chico llamado Rusty! Eso fue bastante divertido. Rusty y Megan!
Paula - Gesh, stop yelling at me! Just kidding :) Thanks for commenting, and thanks for the gift! I love it.
Ryan - why must you cause problems!! And Rusty? Yak...I think I'm WELL over that crazy faze. We don't need to talk about that family!!
Bien, si no me quieren hablar de Rusty, ¿por qué no pensamos en el otro que tenía un flechazo. ¿Te acuerdas? Huh? ¿Qué hay de Roger Yager.
¡Ah Ryan, no me hace traigo arriba todos los esqueletos en su armario!
¿Por qué escriben a máquina todos en español, son apenas tan yo no sabré qué pasa? Sólo Paula puede leer esto (quizá Brandon) y ella se ríe de las traducciones que proponemos. Oh I forgot, it is a really nice pot. - Papá
Репродукция, о том, как мы говорим по-русски? Разве это лучше? И Megan, я надеюсь, что вам приятно работать, а мы поехали в Техас Роадхусе с Келли. Крис говорит, что Келли день рождения, и поэтому они заставили ее сесть в седло, и объявил о том, что она превращается 21. Вы должны были прийти! (russian)
Post a Comment