Ladies and Gentlemen, I have important News! Pay attention!
Coming to a bookstore near you....
On August 2, 2008...
BREAKING DAWN!
I'm so excited! I've been watching the Stephanie Meyer website and they announced the release date for the new book! Only a few of you will really appreciate this post, but I LOVED these books and am stoked for the next one to arrive.
Also! They just posted pictures of the Cullen family (for the movie).
Here they are...

Too bad I wasn't the photographer! I could have rocked that session!
And, I don't know if you guys have read this, but on her website, Stephanie has the first chapter (rough draft) to Midnight Sun. Basicly Edward's side of the story, describing whats its like for him that first time he sees her in class and so on.
Just scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Midnight Sun Chapter 1. I have firefox and I couldn't open the stupid window, but if you use firefox, just try explorer. Enjoy!!!!
P.S. I realize this book comes out in Aug, but I am a firm believer in half birthdays and mine is Sept. 26th, and this would be a FABULOUS early half birthday gift! Just an idea, no pressure. :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The wait is over...almost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Wow! I don't get why they are wearing coats? Aren't they suppose to be cold all the time but they don't feel it? Yeah, those pictures suck. You could of done a much better job!
Hint(?) taken but you will still have to wait until August:)
Love You Lots,
Mom
Yeah.......I am not as excited about that book. As a therapist, there just seems to be something completely wrong with a 100 year old vampire and a 16 year old girl falling in love. Thats called pedophilia in my line of work.
Yes, finally somebody agrees with me about the 84 year difference in ages! YES!
Also, they are not as pretty as I thought they would be.
And yes, those photo's are lame. Megan you just need the right door and you could be Megan Traylor photographer to the stars. For Reals!!!
What is up with that guys hair on the right?
I know and he is suppose to be the really hot one. I pictured Jasper to be better looking than Edward. I also didn't picture him blond.
Megan if you come out to help me babysit Rachelle's kid-o's in December we could totally see it together:) Something to think about:)
Sorry, somehow my comment got on there twice:0
Ok another thing, what is the deal with the part of the backdrop missing in the background? Look on the left side. Then, they have Jasper in cowboy boots. O.K. now I'm getting disappointed. They better pull it together because I don't go to movies all that often!
Agree! I coat thing is kinda weird, some in coats and some not.
Ryan & Kellie - its called SOUL MATES!
Hollie - It is tempting to help you visit but Kellie would feel left out on the movie experience. I think you should fly out here to watch the movie with Kellie and I in CO!!
Megan! Look at her website now!
Yeah, if you read Kellie's comments I really don't think she'll feel left out:)
Thanks, Megan, for caring more than Hollie does.
I'm sorry Kellie, and for saying that on your birthday:( You can come too:) Enjoy your movie in your p.j.'s!!!!!
to get awesome backgrounds, go to
http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
sometimes I go right to her photobucket site.
I guess I will find out if you figure out when I look at your blog
Megan, could you make me a cool tittle picture that matches my background? I'll get you a birthday present. I think yours looks cool and mine looks lame!
Does this look cool or what?
Hey, I want one too? What about ME?
Post a Comment