Sunday, February 10, 2008

and the winner is?....the IRS. AGAIN!

I don't know how I do it. Honestly, I have come to believe that it is RAW talent. It has to be, or thats what I just like to tell myself so I don't go i-n-s-a-n-e.



Anywho, my hate/hate relationship with the IRS stands for another year. Although, our relationship has improved from last year! Last year, uncle Sam ripped $700 out of my little fingers, and this year, only $356. AHH!!!! And thats only FEDERAL, who knows about state. Those monsters!

I guess its time to quit claiming my little love muffin Smokey. Although I know PLENTY of people that claim a wimpy little "1" and still get refunds. They are just the lucky ones. Kudos to you people with your refunds. I'll just try again next year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( :( :( :( TEARS_TEARS_TEARS TEARS
WAIL WAIL WAIL WAIL
I still Love You, Mom

Anonymous said...

You need to go in now and claim "0" on the other one. Then maybe you can break even. The IRS does suck but I don't know what you can do about it. - Dad

kellie said...

I know what you can do about it...you need to get married and buy a house.

Sorry for you loss. I will keep looking for a husband for you.

Anonymous said...

are you figuring the taxes yourself? I always claim a 0 on my w2 although I think if I claimed a 1 I would probably come out right about even.

Anonymous said...

Thats really sad. Really, truly sad. But I bet I will pay way more than that this year. Do you remember that time you got busted in HS for taking your first puff of a cigarette during the lunch break at school. You totally got like 2 days detentions but never told your parents. That was pretty funny.

Behind the Lens said...

whatever RYAN! We all know that you are the "anonymous" culprit!!
You aren't fooling anyone...