Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy Baptism Day!

A couple weeks ago, I flew to Kansas for the weekend for Daisha's baptism. Congrats Daisha!! She was pretty excited, her family came up for the weekend too. Here are some pictures from the weekend.




This is Daisha and her Mama!


Before I left, I took pictures of Daisha outside with my handy dandy new camera!! Aren't her eyes awesome.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got a fever, and the only cure is more CHEMO-KITTY! I gots to have more CHEMO-KITTY!

Hollie said...

Wow, she looks so old!!! I think the last time I saw her she was about 7.

Hollie said...

Those are awesome eyes and an awesome camera. When are you going to bring that our way? You don't have that much longer to get all the grand kids in a picture......together!!!!! Megan!!!!

You know you would get trash talk with this blog....right? Not to mention the random thoughts of my husband. Oh yes, you are in trouble:)

Anonymous said...

Boy o' boy Daisha is really growing up, but I guess that is what happens when you haven't seen someone for a while. Nice blog, now we can keep up with what our daughter is doing. It sounds like you should have asked the price of the hot dog before you said "I'll take one". Dad

Anonymous said...

Don't tell me you have a myspace/facebook page too! People with those pages are usually immediately condemned to hell if you didn't know, so don't do it.

She gettings pretty big! She still looks the same as I remember her though. Tell amy to get some different glasses :p

Hollie told us we should start a blog, I told paula but she said I would be in charge of it which I thought was odd seeing as how I'm the one of us that doesn't talk. So needless to say I haven't done it yet, maybe someday though.

Behind the Lens said...

Ryan - stop. smokey is not a strapping young kitty anymore, and I hope you are crushed and HORRIFIED when she gets cancer!!

Bran - No facebook/myspace. happy to say neither!! I have refused, but ask Hollie, she wore me down for a long time to get me to do this. Although, Hollie has a MySpace, so you just told her she is going to hell!! woops.
Maybe I'll design your blog for you and quiz you daily so I can update it. I'll call you at 7:00am like Ry does to me!!

Hollie said...

I have a facebook too. I'm going to hell twice:) The myspace was mostly created to spy on my 18 year old nephew and my 16 year old niece:) I also email them through it so, I don't think I'm going to Hell for that one. I don't know what to say about the Facebook........Ryan did set it up for me:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! and Hi! to both Daisha and Amy--you both look great! Glad Meg got to come for the special event. I love seeing more and more pictures of you Meg!!!! You look great too by the way! Love You! Mom

Unknown said...

Go ahead and call me at 7am Megan. I don't care. Because first of all 7am here is 5am there. And I know you won't ever be up at 5am your time. Second, I keep my phone downstairs and I have no idea when it ring! So call away Megan. Call away........And why can't I ask for more pictures of Chemo-Kitty?

kellie said...

Crap! I am going to HEll!