ALL BY MYSELF
I did it myself, thats right, all by myself. I installed a digital thermostat in my apartment, can I get a What What!I realize this isn't a big deal but I was pretty please with myself :)
ALL BY MYSELF
*I kept chanting the words "strong, independent woman" to myself as I was installing it because I really didn't want to ask anyone for help! HA!*
Some decorating...finally!
I have a very belated Christmas exchange with Leah's family in January. Leah and I discovered right before I moved out that we had the same favorite quote, and whua-la, she got it on a plaque for me :) I was in desperate need of things to hang on my walls.

Also, I got this from Leah's mom. Mom wanted my to show her what it looked like since I was pestering her from some pictures of Chelley's kiddos. Our family is so cute :)

Anywho, not much else to report, I work and go to School. Thats about it.
I realize the pictures I posted are crappy, but hey, you're lucky I even took any!!!!!!
9 comments:
Megan, you do know that crazy cat ladies talk to themselves all the time right? HA! It's okay I do it all the time and I don't even own a cat. You are AWESSOME! Way to go!! Good job with the post!!!
Yes, you are a strong, independent woman, you can do anything you set your mind to. Just remember too that there are a lot of us who LOVE you and who would love to help if we can:) Glad you are getting your home set up with some finishing touches. Love You Lots, Mom
Nice job. I knew you could do it. See I installed my own here in NWA (4th or 5th one that I have installed) then I had to pay a professional $75 to come out and get it hooked up right. It worked after I installed it, but the emergency heat would not come on. I have never had to deal with a heat pump or emergency heat before so this was different than all the rest. I did something wrong but found a guy who could fix it for only $75. I didn't know I had hooked it up wrong, I thought there was some other problem. I found out I was wrong. Glad you got yours done all by yourself.
Dad
Congrats Meg!!!
i can not believe .......... cute pics for u ........... and nothing cut for me ????? so sad ..... miss Megan.... so sad ...........
i am just joking..... ..love u miss Megan so much ........
and great job u are awesome ....... and we really believe that u are "strong, independent woman" we are so proud of u .......( me and Branditon )
Hey hows come Uncle Randy isn't in that collage?
Megan, why do you hate your blog?
Post a Comment