Tuesday, January 27, 2009

B had a baby!

So most of you will have no idea who I'm talking about, but my friend Bonnie from work has been trying to get pregnant since I moved here. 5 YEARS! Anywho, she just had her first baby girl on Sunday :) This is Chloe...(middle name still undecided). Ain't she cute!! This is the first time I've been around someone who's had a baby that I can actually be around within a couple days. It was so much fun taking pictures. I can't wait to do that when Chelley has her little boy. That should be any time now...right? Hollie, Kellie, you guys too right? Paula, you guys need to move here when you get preggers some day, no pressure though :)

Here she is..... *sigh* i love babies







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhhhhhh! Pretty Baby!!!! Congrats to the new parents!
Love You, Mom

Rachelle said...

Very cute pics. We are also looking forward to you taking our pics when we come out. And Haley has already decided we should name the boy Mickey Mouse. :)

Hollie said...

Well, I'm pretty sure Rachelle will have her little boy before I have another one:) Although, when I do you better be prepared to drop everything and come to the hospital to take pictures:)))))) And to see me and the baby, of course....love you Meg!

Oh, and I know what you mean about loving the little babies. I LOVE LOVE LOVE little babies. That one is a cutie!!!!