Thursday, May 15, 2008

Other Adventures...

We have kept ourselves very busy this week. First of all, raise you hand if you thought mom would EVER let ANYONE touch her feet, especially for a pedicure!!!!! No one? Well guess again! Rachelle broke her in :) For Mother's Day, Dad gave mom a gift certificate to a spa, and being temporarily located in the Arkansas area, I got to tag along!! :)
Thanks Dad! And Happy Mother's Day Mom!

This is our feet before...
(Mom's look pretty nice, she got hers done a while ago with Chelley)
Mom look soooooo excited...I think she is tired of having a camera in her face at all times :)


AFTER! Aren't the end results pretty! We picked the same color. (really I picked a pretty color and mom just copied me) Just kidding!

We also saw
IRON-MAN!
It was pretty awesome! I would highly recommend it to anyone! Notice the cheapness in tickets, Mom and Dad (being old) are only charged $4! I was still only $6.
We also went to S-T-O-M-P tonight. Unfortunately this is the only picture that I can muster up because photography was STRICKLY forbidden. Sad for me :(
I got these images from the web, it will give you an idea....It was awesome!
We are also going to see Narnia: Prince Caspian tomorrow!! YES!!!!!!!
Why did I move away from home again???????

3 comments:

Hollie said...

So Cool!!!! I would have loved to see all that with you guys! Remember we are all seeing Twilight at Christmas!

kellie said...

That is awesome, Megan. I wish I could come hang out with you guys. You do fun things. Don't have too much fun, we want you to come back to CO.

Anonymous said...

We haven't seen Iron Man yet but we saw Stomp a few years ago here and I thought it was awesome! Cool pictures.