Ok, well i found out how to design my OWN background. I made this, but I think I went a little over board, its a little hard on the eyes huh? It was fun though, I downloaded the paper and embellishments from a website for digital scrapbooking.
I'll probably simplify it later, time to go though. What do you guys think?
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Hmmm....its a little much...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
definitely eye catching, but yes, a little overdone for my taste:) Love You, Mom
I like it. You really need to bring that program over. We could have some fun with this when we have our card making nights.
Can you make me a cool Camp-Run-A-Muk sign? Just do what you do, I trust you. The only requirement is that it has to say, snipe hunting, bear wrestling, skinny dipping underneath in smaller letters.
I like it too. I think if you took out the swirly things so you could read it a little easier it would be cool. It's the first one I've seen with something at the bottom. I like it though....good job.
Post a Comment